Welcome Home 💕


I can't wait to see you and say welcome home.
It feels like you left before the Romans started building Rome.
I sleep and I let the mind and the heart roam.
Hoping they find you in the night and spend time together in a dome.


Come let's create more beautiful memories.
Memories I never finish writing about in a million diaries.
Diaries full of words that can paint a million galleries.
Galleries that will explain our love story through a million centuries.


I hear a knock on the door and my heart skips a beat.
I open and truly is you, now I feel complete.
Relax and let me take care of you. You deserve a royal treat.
Let me wet you with my words like blessings from a catholic priest.


Welcome home, this is where the heart is.
This is where you look up at the chandeliers and bite your lips.
This is where you find peace and the fact is,
This is where the joystick that takes you to cloud nine arises.


-Akwasi Tymer


Comments

  1. Awwwwwww wow! That's so romantic, now I feel like falling in love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment