Turn you on.


Pain, pain, pain and more pain.. Is all you feeling now like you're losing it in a chess game. 
Let me show you how to love and I'll do it better than Lil Wayne.
I can hit it right and slow or do it fast and still let you feel free to switch lanes.

I'll touch your love button and turn you on to the max. 
Whether descending or ascending I'll still let you reach the climax. 
Yeah I know you're scared but I got you for life. 
I wanna turn you on forever, even in the afterlife. 

I am also hungry for your love, baby please overfeed me. 
Trapped in your world don't listen when I tell you to free me. 
Wherever and whenever you can have me like a freebie. 
I'll give you dope vibes, I am gonna be your drug so you abuse me. 

Without you a bad man feels empty. 

Without you the bright city lights look blurry. 
Without you an empty match box seems heavy. 
Oh yes without you my love life looks scary. 

Finally you have me, damn I know you waited for so long. 
You nearly gave up but your instincts told you to hold on. 
I am your doctor and you're my patient, on my bed you gonna lay on. 
And the only cure is for me to turn you on
-Akwasi Tymer

Comments