Finders Keepers ❤




Our eyes knew each other but our hearts and minds were still on a blind date. They finally met and it was love at first sight.
I fell head over heels for you, it has always been first class in our love flight.
In the tunnel full of darkness you came in as a bright light.
I don't care anymore when my ink cartridge needs a refill because I know with you by my side I can write right.


It was a perfect decision to let our love dots connect.
Life with you looks exactly like two great singers performing a beautiful duet.
Even if I suffer from Alzheimer's disease, lyrics to this love song I'll never forget.
I hit on my chest and say "You're mine" and I never regret.


I was lost and alone but you found and kept me.
Those who pushed me away have realized they shouldn't have left me.
I guess I have to remind them
"Finders, keepers; Losers, weepers".
You gathered my broken pieces and loved me.



We are a match made in heaven.
Life with you is never a burden.
A second without you feels like 9/11.
I'll be there for you 24/7.

-Akwasi Tymer

Comments